How to Build a Successful Work Culture
Download our free complimentary white paper and start on the path for sustainable business success.
Work culture plays a significant role in all areas of business. From the organization’s brand and reputation with clients to the talent it attracts, culture is involved.
So, if you have ever wondered how much behavior impacts a successful work culture, you are in the right place.
A poor or unstable work culture doesn’t always mean that an organization is financially failing. These workplaces, however, are typically riddled with unhappy employees, high turnover and lower employee engagement. Some experience active disengagement, which contributes to toxic workplace behavior.
Negative work cultures and toxic behavior aren’t formed overnight. This type of culture comes as a result of:
- Poor habits;
- Non-defined group norms;
- Missed opportunities;
- Lack of training; and,
- No sense of accountability for monitoring and measuring productive behavior and group
Productive work culture behavior is the type of behavior that is readily seen and experienced from the top down, between departments and from the
This white paper …
- This 31-page, documented white paper details what workplace culture is.
- It identifies six principles that impact workplace cooperation, which enhance both growth and stability.
- It provides resource recommendations for improving workplace culture from central behaviors that impact the organizations stated mission, vision, and values.
- It details behaviors that improve trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk resolution and success in the workplace.